In a world where there are so many options in website hosting, VPS hosting is gaining popularity. If you are trying hard to find the cheapest Linux India VPS Server hosting plan, know the various VPS hosting plans. A VPS hosting plan may be managed or unmanaged. There are other options, as well. Let us check them out.
If you lack a dedicated IT group to manage the website and are not technically sound, you may settle for a managed VPS web hosting plan. Here you need not worry about the technical aspects or manage anything. You may simply run a website while the hosting provider manages the server, speed, uptime, and everything. He can do the customization part as well. So, when you choose the cheapest Linux VPS server hosting plan which is managed, you may expect the following services:
1. The manager sets up and operates the server from the scratch
2. He installs the control panel, operating system, and the various applications required
3. he handles the update of the operating system and the various applications
4. he monitors the server and maintains it
5. performs automated backups, and
6. he takes steps to enhance security
Also known as a self-managed plan, an unmanaged VPS plan is where you look after everything. It is just in contrast to a managed hosting plan. You have to install a control panel, operating system, software, and perform any required customization and updates. You have to look after the security part and also carry out site maintenance. The hosting provider won’t help you when there is downtime or power outage or interruption in the site’s operation. If you want complete control over server customization, then you should go for an unmanaged plan. However, a self-managed plan is extremely cheaper when compared to the managed plan.
1. Shared hosting is best for websites that don’t attract too much traffic. You may, therefore, easily share the various resources with other users of the same server. When it comes to shared hosting, it has its drawback. There may be a site performance issue, more downtime, and slow loading speed. All these may happen when the website on the same server gets a spike of traffic suddenly.
2. Wondering what cloud hosting is? It is the hybrid form of VPS hosting and is almost similar to it. If you plan to buy a cloud hosting plan, you will get remote servers with various responsibilities. Therefore, if there is something wrong with a particular website on the server, then your site won’t be affected.
3. Dedicated hosting is generally more preferred in the world of hosting. If your website gets tons of traffic a day, you may go for dedicated hosting. But, again, it is more expensive than shared hosting.
Among so many options available in VPS hosting plans, you may make a suitable choice.